The increasing popularity which this electronic device is facing is undeniable. So people who decide to shift from tobacco to this e-device, the options to choose from might seem intimidating for them. E- Cigarette are of three kinds that are; mini (cigalike), mid-size (Ego), Mods/APVs.
- First decide the type
They have quite a few varieties, from mini models that are similar to traditional cigarettes and larger models of APV which are used by experienced smokers.
- Mini- These cigarettes are popular and are lightweight to carry, hence the likeability. These models can be a good decision for those who are starting off.
- Mid-size- They happen to be like cigars and of course even last longer. Their vapour production too is more than mini models.
- MODs – They are advanced e-cigs and are flashlight size, and produce the maximum vapour among others.
- Choose the starter kit for electronic cigarette
- This kit includes all materials like batteries, vaporizers and also instructions for the usage. Its availability is for both, the experienced smokers and the beginners.
- Decide if you require a kit for pre-filling or refillable. The disposable and pre-filled cartomizers can be thrown if ran out of nicotine. The refillable cartomizers on the other hand can be refilled.
- Decide the cost you are ready to spend on the starter kit which is around 30$ to approx 100$
- Ask the retailer regarding the vapour performance
The performance depends on throat hit, battery life and vapour production. Considering all these 3 factors before purchasing e-cigs are important. So if you happen to be a light smoker, low production of vape will content you, however if you’ve been a heavy and rich smoker then you would need higher vape production.
Burning sensation that is felt in the throat of a person while pulling an e-cig or vape determines the quality of e-cigarette, which can either be weak or even strong counting on the vape model
The one’s who smoke heavy needs a long battery life for these reasons.
- Talk about the warranty
Certain starter kits and electronic cigarettes will come with warranty which is helpful if in case you find trouble with some equipments of the product. Shopping with the reputable retailer is also essential in order to get accurate warranty and product information.
- Quality of vapour brands
The industry of electronic cig is growing rapidly and is competitive, so researching on the products and brands is sensible. Look deeply into the brands and what they have to offer you.
- Check out the review websites of that particular brand
As there are ample amount of feedback on electronic devices, it’s better to familiarize yourself to them and know what’s popular and in.
- Compare the brands by initially trying disposable devices
As they are cheaper to buy, testing them is easier and hence you can compare it with time and choose the correct one for yourself.
- Check out the serial numbers while purchasing
Original electronic devices for vaping have serial numbers which are located at the battery’s connector and atomizer, while the fake devices do not have it. With the help of magnifying glass, try locating these numbers.…